About Me

This is my third summer of running consistently. All of this is still pretty new to me--I never ran track or anything in school.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

If you like Pina Coladas!

How does the song go?
If you like Pina Coladas
And running hills in the rain!
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain...

Okay, taking license with the running hills part...and really I'd rather have a margarita, and I like Yoga...But I did run hills in the rain!

I've been dealing with some injuries and tonight they weren't bothering me. I had 6 consistent hill repeats. I talked my coach into having the group run another. She made me run it hard, but it was kind of fun--mostly because I knew I didn't have to do another one!

The skies opened up again right when we started our cool down and it was raining so hard and the lightning was so close that we pretty much sprinted back to our cars and were drippy wet soaked to the skin.

Came home and stretched. When I stretch at home, my dog thinks that any bending or sitting stretch means that you want to pet or play with her. It is fun, but maybe not as effective for stretching.

No comments: